Podiatrist Brighton – Full Time
We have a number of exciting opportunities available, part time and full time, for highly motivated, forward thinking HCPC registered Podiatrists who are passionate about team work and patient care. Whether you are looking to launch your career or combine some part time work with your existing role, we are always happy to discuss the options and solutions to suit your lifestyle.
Shuropody offer you the following:
- Flexible working hours within practice.
- A competitive salary linking in with career progression.
- Through support from the CPD programme you can progress your career, working as a Foundation Podiatrist to a Senior Podiatrist.
- Relocation package: if you want to move to another location or transfer we can offer support to make this happens.
- From this year an annual personal development review giving you the chance to track your own development and training requirements.
- 28 days holiday (including public bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Generous location supplements on salary – call us to find out whether you could benefit from this: 02476 937398.
- Staff discount to spend in store on products, footwear and podiatry treatments for yourself.
- Refer a friend scheme, refer a qualified and registered friend to a Podiatry role and you could earn up to £1000!